Caroline Flack PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: Love Island host, 39, gets VERY cosy with former contestant Wes Nelson, 21, as they enjoy raucous party in Ibiza
- Caroline couldn’t hide her grin as she put on a flirty display with Wes during the bash at O Beach Ibiza
- The presenter recently ended an eight week fling with rugby ace Danny Cipriani, after splitting from fiancé Andrew Brady last year
- Caroline has also dating stars including Harry Styles, 25, and AJ Pritchard, 24
- Wes split from blogger Lissy Roddy in April, after the pair had a furious row about his behaviour in Ibiza
- The hunk split from Love Island co-star Megan Barton Hanson in January
Love Island host Caroline Flack was putting on a cosy display with former contestant Wes Nelson on Saturday, as the pair enjoyed a raucous party in Ibiza.
The presenter, 39, was grinning like a Cheshire Cat as she got close to the former engineer, 21, during the boozy celebration at O Beach with club owner Wayne Lineker.
Caroline is no stranger to a romance with a younger man, having reportedly dated stars such as Harry Styles AJ Pritchard, and most recently her personal trainer Bradley Simmonds.
Close: Love Island host Caroline Flack was putting on a cosy display with former contestant Wes Nelson on Saturday, as the pair enjoyed a raucous party in Ibiza
Caroline cut a glamorous figure in a brown spotted two-piece as she enjoyed the Ibiza celebration with Wes.
The pair were seen openly chatting and embracing as they relaxed with a group of pals, and Caroline eagerly smiled from ear to ear.
The presenter has been enjoying a break from Love Island filming in a lavish Ibiza villa, and recently shared a reflective Instagram post from the outing which saw her speak about ‘getting back to her old self.’
Caroline also posed for a snap with club owner Wayne, who documented the fun-filled party with a slew of snaps and videos.
Cheeky: The presenter was grinning like a Cheshire Cat as she got close to the former engineer during the boozy celebration in the sunshine
Chic: Caroline cut a stylish figure in a brown spotted two-piece as she embraced Wes inside the party
Cheeky: The pair certainly seemed to be enjoying each other’s company, as Wes got close to Caroline inside the bash
Out to party: Both stars are single after Wes split from Instagram model Lissy Roddy in April, while Caroline previously linked to her personal trainer Bradley Simmonds
Getting close: Both Caroline and Wes couldn’t hide their delight as they reunited at the party a year after Wes’ last appearance on Love Island
Say cheese! Wayne took to Instagram Stories to post a selfie with Caroline and Wes, as thye shared some flirtatious moments on the outing
Caroline’s fun-filled trip to Ibiza comes after it was revealed that Love Island contestant Molly-May Hague, 20, had previously dated her personal trainer Bradley Simmonds, 25, earlier this year.
The star was linked to Bradley a week prior to his date with Molly-Mae, while sharing videos of herself working out with the fitness guru on Instagram.
A source told The Sun: ‘Molly-Mae has dated Bradley but has never previously met Caroline.
Single girl: Earlier this year Caroline also had an on-off fling with rugby ace Danny Cipriani, 31, with the star confirming earlier this month that their romance was over
Living it up: The star couldn’t hide her joy as she larked about with Wes in Ibiza during a break from filming the new series of Love Island in Mallorca
Nice to see you! The pair’s sizzling was chemistry was clear, as they put on a flirty display during the bash
Sensational: Caroline cut a stylish figure in her summery brown spotted ensemble as she relaxed on the break
Back in February, Caroline was linked to Bradley, with a source telling The Sun the duo had been flirting during her workout sessions.
The insider added: ‘Bradley’s really handsome, and even though they’re not dating, there’s a flirtation there. And who wouldn’t fancy Caroline?
‘She’s not looking for anything serious but it’s always nice to have a bit of male attention, especially from someone so hot.’
Having fun: Last year also saw Caroline enter the Love Island villa engaged to former The Apprentice star Andrew Brady, before the pair endured an acrimonious split a few weeks later
Party girl: The blonde beauty – who turns 40 in November – recently defended her interest in younger men – who have previously included Harry Styles, 25, Andrew, 28, and AJ Pritchard, 24
Open book: Caroline had teased that she was chatting to someone new last week, as she admitted on This Morning she had a ‘secret crush’
Earlier this year Caroline also had an on-off fling with rugby ace Danny Cipriani, 31, with the star confirming earlier this month that their romance was over.
Speaking to The Sun the star said: ‘He’s a really nice guy, but I’m not seeing him. I’m going on dates but I’m not telling you who with.’
A source added: ‘Caroline and Danny had a lot of fun together and she’s very fond of him – but long-term it wasn’t going to work.
‘They’ve decided to end it and stay friends. Caroline has a busy summer ahead of her and is already moving on by dating other people.’
Sizzling: The star displayed her butterfly tattoo in her summer look as she enjoyed the raucous bash
Defiant: Caroline previously said that she viewed having dating different men like ‘trying different flavours of crisps’
Loving it! The tanned star was in high spirits as she larked about at the energetic bash
Beaming: Caroline made headlines in 2011 when it was revealed she had dated One Direction star Harry Styles, given their 14 year age gap
Caroline had teased that she was chatting to someone new last week, during an interview with Alison Hammond before the new series of Love Island started.
She said: ”I have a huge secret crush. We message quite a lot but we can’t seem to take it to the next level.
‘[Looking to camera] If you’re out there and I’m sending you friendly messages, they mean more.’
Last year saw Caroline enter the Love Island villa engaged to former The Apprentice star Andrew Brady before the pair endured an acrimonious split a few weeks later.
Caroline, who turns 40 in November, recently defended her interest in younger men – who have previously included Harry Styles, 25, Andrew, 28, and AJ Pritchard, 24 – saying she was taking control of the label in an interview with YOU Magazine.
Smile: The star also documented the outing with her own snaps as she enjoyed the raucous afternoon with pals
Jovial: The energetic star playfully pinched the cheeks of one of her female friends, as they partied up a storm together
Loving life: Meanwhile, Wes has been a single man since his split from blogger and Instagram model Lissy Roddy in April, following an alleged row between the pair
Smile! Caroline posed for a fun snap with Wayne, who owns a slew of clubs along The White Isle
Meanwhile, Wes has been a single man since his split from blogger and Instagram model Lissy Roddy in April, following an alleged row between the pair.
A source told The Sun: ‘Wes wasn’t exactly loyal towards Lissy when he was on his lads’ holiday in Los Angeles with Adam and Sam.
‘He’s definitely carried on enjoying himself despite having Lissy in his life – which inevitably means she will get hurt. They had a big row in a club in LA and that was the last straw between them.’
In January Wes split from Megan Barton Hanson, five months after the pair first sparked up a romance in the Love Island villa, which itself sparked a furore as their coupling left his former partner Laura Anderson heartbroken.
Their split came after Megan was embroiled in a so-called ‘feud’ with his Dancing On Ice professional partner Vanessa Bauer, claiming on social media she tactically split from her own partner as a publicity stunt.
Messing about: The group looked to be having a whale of a time as they danced together in the club in the sunshine
Caroline Flack’s Toy Boy Exes:
Prince Harry, aged 34
Thje Prince romanced Caroline in 2009
- Caroline revealed she was introduced to Prince Harry by their mutual friend Natalie Pinkham, a Formula One correspondent for Sky Sports.
- Sparks flew when the pair enjoyed a night out a decade ago in 2009, shortly after Caroline had split from another ex.
- She later penned in her book: ‘Once the story got out, that was it. We had to stop seeing each other.
- ‘I was no longer Caroline Flack, TV presenter. I was Caroline Flack, Prince Harry’s bit of rough.’
Olly Murs, aged 34
Olly and Caroline were colleagues when romance rumours began to fly
- Caroline candidly admitted she nearly slept with Olly when they presented The Xtra Factor together in 2011.
- They shared a kiss as they toasted her Cosmopolitan Ultimate Women Award with a private moment in the photobooth in November 2015.
- The pair’s on-screen chemistry was all everyone could talk about when they hosted The Xtra Factor together from 2011 until 2012.
- Rumours were swirling the pair were in the throes of love as they hosted The X Factor together in 2015 for a year.
Harry Styles, aged 24
Harry and Caroline dated in 2011
- Back in 2011, Caroline was 31 when she started romancing 17-year-old Harry.
- The television host admitted she knew the singer had a crush on her before she pursued a romance with the heartthrob.
- She said of their brief fling in The Sun on Sunday: ‘I already knew that he had a crush on me, he’s made it pretty obvious as he’s said it in magazines.
- ‘I’ve never felt I was much older than Harry. I still feel 18 and I probably act that way half the time.
- ‘Although it was just a bit of fun we decided it was best to keep it to ourselves as we were both working for Simon Cowell.’
Jack Street, aged 31
Jack and Caroline split, rekindled and split again
- The Love Island host caught Jack’s eye when he was only 26 years old.
- Caroline and Jack’s love story goes back until 2014 and the couple dated happily for 18 months before their abrupt split.
- They briefly rekindled the flames of their love in 2015 but the damage couldn’t be repaired and they went their separate ways for good.
Andrew Brady, aged 28
Andrew proposed to Caroline in 2018
- Caroline was 38 while Andrew was 27 when they first started dating.
- The Love Island personality and the Apprentice star had a rocky on/off romance which had a heartbreaking end for the pair of them.
- The couple got engaged in April 2018 after just a few weeks of dating but they separated from each other a numerous times last year.
- Now Andrew has jetted off to Australia on a one-way ticket to get a fresh start in 2019 after they finally called it quits on their romance forever.
- Caroline got rid of the final traces of her ex as she proudly showed off she had his initials ‘AB’ erased from her wrist.
AJ was seen with Caroline at NTAs 2019
AJ Pritchard, aged 24
- In January 2018, Caroline was snapped chatting cozily to Strictly Come Dancing pro AJ, who is 24.
- They were said to be getting close at the National Television Awards after-party at London ‘s The O2 with sources saying they locked lips.
- Insiders at the bash claim the duo moved around for some privacy before they were spotted in the alleged clinch behind the scenes.
Source: Read Full Article