BLACK Friday is on November 29th this year but many of our favourite retailers have started their sales early.
It's the perfect time to splurge on that new handbag you've been thinking about, whether it's a practical work tote or an embellished evening clutch.
On November 29 Black Friday will officially hit the high street and online again – promising massive discounts on all of your favourite fashion stores.
If you know where to look for a handbag, you can already start shopping the sales.
Many brands have decided to get in there early, saving shoppers the stress of staying up till midnight to bag the best deals – including designer faves like Mulberry.
Leading up to Black Friday and Cyber Monday, we'll be sorting through all of the different retailers' offers to keep Fabulous readers abreast of all the best deals.
What are the best Black Friday 2019 handbag deals so far?
*Remember, just because these items are in the Black Friday sale, doesn't mean you can't find them, or something similar, cheaper elsewhere. Always shop around before spending your money.
Mulberry bags are classics, renowned for their top quality and timeless silhouettes. They are expensive, however – a Bayswater can easily set you back over £1k. This Black Friday, you can save hundreds on a Mulberry bag – if you know where to look.
- Mulberry Oak Bayswater Bag, now £995, saving £100 at House of Fraser – buy here
- Mulberry Oxblood Medium Lily Shoulder Bag, now £895, saving £100 at House of Fraser – buy here
- Mulberry Micro Zipped Bayswater Small Classic Grain, now £695, saving £55 at House of Fraser – buy here
- Mulberry Clay Tessie Classic Grain Tote Bag, now £359, saving £236 at Brandalley – buy here
- Mulberry Navy Cros Print Continental Wallet, now £195, saving £130 at Brandalley – buy here
- Mulberry Black A6 Notebook Cover, now £69, saving £31 at Brandalley – buy here
House of Fraser
The department store has slashed prices on handbags from designer brands like Ralph Lauren, Ted Baker and Michael Kors, as well as Mulberry. Here are some totes and carryalls to snap up now – they're perfect for work or weekend.
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Voyager Leather Crossbody Bag, now £175, saving £75 – buy here
- Lauren by Ralph Lauren Bennington medium double zip satchel tote, now £210, saving £90 – buy here
- Ted Baker Shillah Turn Lock bag, now £161, saving £68 – buy here
- DKNY Sutton Chain Shopper, now £170, saving £70 – buy here
John Lewis and Partners
The department store unveiled their first Black Friday deals a week early online, and in store.
All John Lewis own-brand handbags are 20 per cent off the RRP, and selected designer styles are up to 30 per cent off.
- Alphabet purse, now £28, saving £7 – buy here
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Crossbodies Leather Camera bag, now £122.50, saving £52.50 – buy here
- John Lewis Cecilia North/South tote bag, now £76.30, saving £34 – buy here
- See By Chloé Joan Leather Suede Mini Satchel Bag, Motty Grey, now £208, saving £52 – buy here
Debenhams has great offers of up to half off across clutches, totes, shoulder bags and more.
- J by Jasper Conran Richmond Saddle bag, now £38.50, saving £16.50 – buy here
- Principles Multicoloured Evie Crossbody bag, now £21, saving £21 – buy here
- Dorothy Perkins Gold Panel Clutch bag, now £8, saving £6 – buy here
- Carvela Sunny double zip tote bag, now £39, saving £20 – buy here
- Faith silver star print Petra clutch bag, now £24.50, saving £10.50 – buy here
Kurt Geiger has launched its "Rainbow event", which is running from now and throughout Black Friday weekend.
The huge sale sees prices slashed by at least 20 per cent on the whole collection, including big brands like Carvela or Michael Kors.
- Kurt Geiger Kensington bag, now £159.20, saving 39.80 – buy now
- Carvela, Donnie Small cross body bag, now £24.50, saving £24.50 – buy now
- Mini embellished Shoreditch, now £119.20, saving £29.80 – buy here
- Carvela, Rebecca Croc cross body, now £29.50, saving £29.50 – buy here
Tommie backpacks are 50 per cent off at Accessorize this Black Friday.
- Tommie Snake backpack, now £15, saving £15 – buy here
- Tommie Midi Dome backpack, now £15, saving £15 – buy here
Kate Spade is the place we to go for a brand-new leather handbag, and there are some great reductions online already.
The deals will last until 2 December, so you've got until then to bag a bargain.
You can see all of Kate Spade's Black Friday range here.
- Molly Large Zip Top Work Tote, now £245, saving £105 – buy here
- Andi Glitter Mini Canteen Bag, now £185.50, saving £79.50 – buy here
- Marguax Mini Satchel, now £175, saving £75 – buy here
Who else to check this Black Friday 2019?
- Amazon – where you can shop a huge range of brands – Black Friday page
- Ebay fashion – see the best deals
- Arket – see the best deals here
- Boohoo – see the best deals
- Miss Selfridge – see the best deals
- Dorothy Perkins – see the best deals
- H&M – see the best deals
- New Look – see the best deals
- Wallis – see the best deals
Our tips for finding the best deals this Black Friday and Cyber Monday
IT might be tempting to dive in and snap up LOADS of items on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, but here’s how you can guarantee you’re getting a good deal.
PREPARE Research the items you want to buy and find out the cheapest price. Websites like PriceSpy, PriceHistory and CamelCamelCamel will give you historical data on prices so you can see how much you should pay.
GET FOLLOWING Follow your favourite shops on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and sign up to its deals newsletter to get the latest on any offers. We post the best deals in our Sun Money FB group too.
EARN CASHBACK Check websites like TopCashback BEFORE you place your order. Cashback websites PAY you to shop. All you have to do is click through their links and the money is added to your online account, usually within 14 days.
CHECK FOR CODES Take a look at our exclusive fashion discount codes, and ensure you get the best possible deal.
Enjoyed reading about Black Friday handbag sales? If you're looking for other offers, check out our Black Friday info page.
There'll you'll be able to find the key areas likely to feature in the event, and crucial information about shopping during the Black Friday period.
The Charlotte Tilbury Black Friday sale is EVERYTHING – check out the daily deals here.
Boohoo is also releasing daily fashion deals…catch them while you can!
Or, check out our Basics 101 guide to find the perfect fitting white T-shirt.
Source: Read Full Article