BLACK FRIDAY makeup sales are a great time to replenish stocks of your favourite must-have beauty products and get ahead on your Christmas shopping.
We'll give you tips on where to find the very best Black Friday beauty deals and help you sharpen your (virtual) elbows so you can make the most of this annual shopping blow-out come November.
*Remember, just because an item is in the sale, it doesn't mean you can't find the same product, or similar, elsewhere. Always shop around to make sure you're getting the best price.
When is Black Friday 2021?
Black Friday falls on a different day each year, but it’s always on the day after the Thanksgiving holiday in the USA.
This year, the famous retail event will take place on November 26, but you don’t need to live in the US to enjoy the bargains anymore – Black Friday is now a red letter day in the UK too.
As well as on the actual day itself, there are plenty of bargains to be had in the two weeks running up till the big day, with the discounts continuing on to Cyber Monday.
You can find out more about Black Friday and how to find great deals on the things you want to buy in our Black Friday explainer feature.
When is Cyber Monday 2021?
Cyber Monday falls on November 29 this year, and judging by past years, we should see plenty more exclusive deals and discounts following on from the Black Friday sale.
Most beauty retailers taking part in Black Friday will offer Cyber Monday discounts too, so it's worth keeping your eyes peeled for announcements over the weekend.
Which retailers will have the best Black Friday beauty deals in 2021?
Just about every retailer that stocks beauty products, fragrances and styling tools is likely to have discounts come Black Friday – we'll bring you the latest deals as soon as we have them, so keep checking back!
Here are The Sun's Black Friday deals pages for some of the most popular stores to get you started on your hunt.
- John Lewis
- House of Fraser
- Feel Unique
- Look Fantastic
- Charlotte Tilbury
- The Perfume Shop
- The Body Shop
The same beauty product can have a hugely different price tag from retailer to retailer so it's always worth shopping around to make sure you're getting the best deal on the brand you're after – there's a chance that you might be able to find the same product cheaper elsewhere.
Look out for fragrance fakes offered on dodgy sites though… if a deal looks too good to be true, then it probably is.
More Great Black Friday Deals
Take a look at some of the other Black Friday deals we’ve found around the web
- 101 Black Friday deals
- Fashion and Footwear
- Dyson Airwrap
What to expect from the Black Friday beauty products sale in 2021
Black Friday is a great time to stock up on the products you use regularly that aren't often discounted – foundation, for example.
It's also a good opportunity to invest in big-ticket beauty tools and expensive fragrances.
And if you like getting ahead, you can also Black Friday to get your Christmas shopping done – you can often find wonderful gift sets in the sales.
What was in the beauty products Black Friday sale last year?
Here are some of the best Black Friday makeup deals from 2020.
Urban Decay makeup deals
Urban Decay offered a site-wide discount of 30 per cent off in 2020, plus 40 per cent off eyeshadow palettes and mascaras.
Shop Urban Decay here.
- Saving £8.40 Perversion Mascara, £12.60 at Urban Decay – buy here
- Saving £18.40 Stoned Vibes Eyeshadow Palette, £27.60 at Urban Decay – buy here
- Saving £17.20 Naked Ultraviolet Eyeshadow Palette, £25.80 at Urban Decay – buy here
- Saving £17.20 Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette, £25.80 at Urban Decay – buy here
Bobbi Brown Black Friday makeup deals
- Instant Full Cover Concealer, £18, saving £6 – buy here
- Vitamin Enriched Face Base, £33.75, saving £11.25 – buy here
- Smokey Eye Mascara, £19.13, saving £6.37 – buy here
- Skin Long-Wear Weightless Foundation SPF 15, £25.50, saving £34 – buy here
Perricone MD Black Friday deals
- Lipstick, £14.50, saving £10.50 – buy here
- No Makeup Mascara, £17.50, saving £7.50 – buy here
Boots Black Friday beauty deals
Boots called 2020 their "biggest Black Friday yet", with deals across fragrances, skincare, dental care, makeup and all kinds of gift sets. Shop Boots products here.
YSL Touche Éclat Illuminating Pen, £17, saving £10 – buy here
Prada Candy Eau de Parfum 50ml, £43.20, saving £28.80 – buy here
Wisdom Intense White Professional Teeth Whitening Tray System, £19, saving £21 – buy here
Revlon's Salon One-Step Hair dryer and Volumiser Black Friday deals
- Revlon Salon One-Step Hair dryer and Volumiser – Short Hair, £49.99, saving £20 – buy here
- Revlon Salon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumiser with Titanium Coating, £53.32, Saving £26.67 – buy here
Toni&Guy !Hello Day! Black Friday deals
Saving £10 Toni&Guy !Hello Day! Slick Straightener, £29.99 at Amazon – buy here
Saving £10 Toni&Guy !Hello Day! Secret Volumising Crimper, £29.99 at Amazon – buy here
- Saving £10 Toni&Guy !Hello Day! 2in1 Curling Waver, £29.99 at Amazon – buy here
The Body Shop Black Friday beauty deals
The Body Shop had some fabulous Black Friday bundles 2020, plus a 15 per cent offer code.
Shop Boots products here.
Black Friday Deluxe Head-to-Toe Bundle, £65, saving £20 – buy here
Black Friday Ultimate Head-to-Toe Bundle, £72, saving £23 – buy here
Superdrug Black Friday deals
In 2020, Superdrug had Black Friday deals across beauty, electricals, fragrances and gifts, with savings of up to 60 per cent off. Shop Superdrug sales here.
Oral B Pro 1 680 White Electric Toothbrush with Travel Case, £22.99, saving £37 – buy here
BaByliss Smooth Radiance 2200 Hairdryer, £24.99, saving £15 – buy here
La Roche Posay Vitamin C Anti-Wrinkle Serum 30ml, £9.50, saving £9.50 – buy here
(AD) Braun’s Black Friday offer
Braun is launching its Black Friday sale on November 27
But if you sign up here, you can get two days early access to the deals before anyone else.
Included in Braun's Black Friday sale is:
- Up to 50 per cent off epilators,
- Up to 50 per cent off IPL hair removal
- Up to 43% off on FaceSpa Facial Epilator.
You can shop all of Braun's Black Friday offers here.
Additional Black Friday deals from last year
- Lookfantastic – There was 50% off sitewide from November 25 on Lookfantastic, plus deals on various big-name brands including up to 50 per cent off BaByliss, up to 40 per cent off SheaMoisture products, and 33 per cent off Isle of Paradise – shop here
- Illamasqua – Offers went live on November 24, with 50 per cent off everything and some special flash offers – shop here
- Grow Gorgeous – Offers went live on November 24, including 3 for 2 on all single and duo products (including Hair Growth Serum Intense), and up to 30 per cent off bundles along with some secret flash sales – shop here
- Eyeko – Offers went live on November 24 including up to 30 per cent off everything, plus a gift with purchases – shop here
- ESPA – There was up to 40 per cent off from November 25 – shop here
- Ameliorate – There was 30 per cent off single products plus secret flash sales – shop here
- Mama Mio Skincare – From November 25, there was up to 30 per cent off single products and 15 per cent off bundles and supersize products – shop here
- Christophe Robin – From November 27 there was up to 40 per cent off and a free travel size product when you spent £70 or more – shop here
- The Fragrance Shop – From November 20, there was up to 80 per cent off selected scents – shop here
Our tips for finding the best deals this Black Friday and Cyber Monday
IT might be tempting to dive in and snap up LOADS of items on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, but here’s how you can guarantee you’re getting a good deal.
PREPARE Research the items you want to buy and find out the cheapest price. Websites like PriceSpy, PriceHistory and CamelCamelCamel will give you historical data on prices so you can see how much you should pay.
GET FOLLOWING Follow your favourite shops on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and sign up to its deals newsletter to get the latest on any offers. We post the best deals in our Sun Money FB group too.
CHECK FOR CODES Take a look at our exclusive health and beauty discounts, to ensure you get the best possible deal.
Does Cult Beauty do Black Friday?
Yes, Cult Beauty does take part in Black Friday.
You can check out its Black Friday page here.
Does Beauty Bay do Black Friday?
Yes, Beauty Bay does Black Friday.
Last year, it had 30 per cent on brands like Elemis and Starskin.
Shop their sale here.
Does MAC makeup do Black Friday?
Yes, MAC Cosmetics does have a Black Friday sale.
There were savings on brand favourites such as Velvet Teddy lipstick and Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in 2020.
Check out all the MAC makeup deals here.
Enjoyed reading about Black Friday makeup deals? You might want to read our guide to what Dior has planned this November.
Loving the selection of Black Friday beauty deals? Take a look at our recommendations of the best straighteners for thick hair.
And why not see if you fancy something from the Harrods sale?
Source: Read Full Article