Meghan Markle latest news – Heartbroken Prince William 'will miss Harry forever but can't ignore insults and disrespect'

Prince William will miss Prince Harry "forever" despite their furious fallout over Megxit, it is claimed.

The Duke of Cambridge is said to be angry with Harry and Meghan over their “insulting and disrespectful” reaction to the Queen’s ban on them using the word “royal” in their new ventures.

Sources claimed William felt the couple had betrayed Her Majesty over the setting up of their Sussex Royal website as they took steps towards Megxit.

When the brothers went for a long walk to try to clear the air after the “Sandringham Summit” Megxit deal in January last year, it was claimed they they “did not part shores as friends”.

It comes amid claims unseen clips of Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's explosive tell-all chat with Oprah Winfrey could air on ITV.

The explosive interview, which was watched by 12.4million viewers when it first aired in the UK, made a series of fierce revelations about the Royal Family.

Now ITV want to show more unseen footage of the bombshell interview.

More than 90 minutes of footage has yet to have been broadcast, and the palace fear it could feature more groundbreaking revelations.

An industry source told the Sunday People: “There is a lot of interest in showing the interview in full.

“The original programme was the biggest show of the year so far in the UK and was bought by firms around the world.

“Showing more of it would be a guaranteed ratings winner."

For full details and analysis of the sensational interview, follow our live blog below.

  • Niamh Cavanagh

    COMMENT – PRINCE WILLIAM, STOP 'REACHING OUT' TO PRINCE HARRY AND MEGHAN MARKLE SAYS PETRONELLA WYATT

    “Furious” is not an adjective one would normally associate with the Duke of ­Cambridge.

    But, oh brother. The dice have been rolled and Wills has found himself on the receiving end of a pair of snake eyes, courtesy of Prince Harry.

    Along with his anger at Harry’s betrayal, what irks William is his brother’s claim, aired on the Oprah moanfest, that he is “trapped” in the Royal Family — a field hand and bond servant to “duty”.

    Of course, these days “duty” and Harry don’t exactly go together like horse and carriage.

    To continue reading click here.

  • Niamh Cavanagh

    SPECIAL LICENCE WOULD NEED TO HAVE BEEN DRAWN UP BY QUEEN FOR SECRET WEDDING

    Former clerk, Stephen Borton said that in order for Harry and Meghan to have gotten married three days before, a special licence authorised by the Queen would have been required.

    "The wedding itself took place at St George’s Chapel under the conditions stipulated by the Royal Marriages Act of 1772 which have been recently amended," he said.

    “In order for them to be married a Special Licence was drawn up and the wording from Her Majesty the Queen authorising the wedding and the official venue was recorded.”

    Mr Borton revealed the official £325 fee normally paid for couples to have a Special Licence was waived.

  • Niamh Cavanagh

    COUPLE COULDN'T MARRY AT NOTTINGHAM COTTAGE BECAUSE THERE WERE NO WITNESSES SAYS FORMER CLERK

    A former clerk of the Faculty Office said that Meghan and Harry could not have married at Nottingham Cottage as there were no witnesses and that it is not an authorised venue.

    Mr Stephen Borton, now a consultant for the Faculty Office, said: “They couldn’t have got married in the grounds of Nottingham Cottage as it is not an authorised venue and there were not enough witnesses present.

    “You cannot be married with just three people. It’s not a valid ceremony."

  • Niamh Cavanagh

    CONTINUED

    Last night as their wedding certificate came to light for the first time — Stephen Borton dismissed the claim.

    Mr Borton, former chief clerk at the Faculty Office, told The Sun: “I’m sorry, but Meghan is obviously confused and clearly misinformed.

    “They did not marry three days earlier in front of the Archbishop of Canterbury.

    “The Special Licence I helped draw up enabled them to marry at St George’s Chapel in Windsor and what happened there on 19 May 2018 and was seen by millions around the world was the official wedding as recognised by the Church of England and the law.

    “What I suspect they did was exchange some simple vows they had perhaps written themselves, and which is fashionable, and said that in front of the Archbishop — or, and more likely, it was a simple rehearsal.”

  • Niamh Cavanagh

    MEG TIED THE NOT

    Harry and Meghan’s shock TV claim that they married three days before their official ceremony is exposed as a sham today — by their own wedding certificate.

    The document is shown here for the first time after being provided by the General Register Office.

    It confirms the formalities DID take place on May 19, 2018, at Windsor Castle.

  • Claudia Aoraha

    WILLIAM IS 'NOT RACIST'

    Prince William's charity boss pal has insisted the future king is not racist after Meghan and Harry's Oprah interview claims.

    Seyi Obakin spent the night sleeping rough with the Duke of Cambridge in London 12 years ago and has considered him a friend ever since.

    The chief executive of Centrepoint, a charity which supports homeless young people and of which William is patron, once camped out in secret with the Duke so he could experience sleeping rough.

    And he has insisted the Duke is not racist.

    "I have never seen a hint of racism," Mr Obakin told The Telegraph. "Never."

    "I have worked with him in close proximity for years. He has met my family.

    "He’s never treated us with anything other than decency, dignity and respect."

  • Claudia Aoraha

    WILLIAM 'FOREVER MISS' HARRY

    Prince William will miss Prince Harry "forever" despite their furious fallout over Megxit, it has been reported.

    The Duke of Cambridge was said to be angry with Harry and Meghan over their “insulting and disrespectful” reaction to the Queen’s ban on them using the word “royal” in their new ventures.

    Sources claimed William felt the couple had betrayed Her Majesty over the setting up of their Sussex Royal website as they took steps towards Megxit.

    When the brothers went for a long walk to try to clear the air after the “Sandringham Summit” Megxit deal in January last year, it was claimed they they “did not part shores as friends”.

    And sources have now revealed the true impact of the fallout.

  • Claudia Aoraha

    'PARTICULARLY DANGEROUS' ALLEGATIONS DURING INTERVIEW

    Meghan Markle and Prince Harry made a "particularly dangerous" allegation about the Queen during their bombshell Oprah interview, it has been claimed.

    The Duke and Duchess of Sussex suggested there was a difference between the Queen and the Monarchy itself – but the comments reportedly went "little noticed" by viewers.

    Palace servants at Windsor Castle were left unsettled by the family ructions and allegations made during the Oprah chat, the Mail on Sunday reports.

    And of the many woes circulating at Windsor, the paper's Kate Mansey wrote: "They are also concerned by one particularly dangerous accusation that has, so far, been little-noticed. 

    "This was the insinuation by the Sussexes to Oprah that there is some sort of distinction between the Queen – whom they have been at pains to say is blameless – and the institution of Monarchy itself."

  • Claudia Aoraha

    OSBOURNE MAY QUIT AFTER DEFENDING PIERS IN MARKLE ROW

    Under-fire star Sharon Osbourne says US TV chiefs will have to pay her tens of millions if they want to force her to quit.

    Sharon, 68, has been hit by a string of allegations of racism and mistreatment in the last week that have seen her TV show The Talk taken off air amid an investigation.

    She defended Piers Morgan's comments about Meghan Markle, following her interview with Oprah Winfrey.

  • Joseph Gamp

    SUN EXCLUSIVE: MEGHAN AND HARRY’S WEDDING CERTIFICATE PROVES COUPLE DIDN’T WED THREE DAYS BEFORE WINDSOR

    HARRY and Meghan’s shock TV claim that they married three days before their official ceremony is exposed as a sham today — by their own wedding certificate.

    The document is shown here for the first time after being provided by the General Register Office.

    Read more of Nick Pisa’s Sun exclusive here.

  • Joseph Gamp

    PRINCE WILLIAM WAS ANGRY AT HARRY AND MEG FOR THEIR ‘INSULTING’ REACTION TO QUEEN'S BAN ON WORD ‘ROYAL’

    Prince William was angry at Harry and Meghan for their ‘insulting’ reaction to Queen’s ban on them using word ‘royal’

  • Joseph Gamp

    WILLIAM 'FEELING THE PRESSURE ON HIM' AFTER HARRY AND MEG INTERVIEW

    A close friend added that William “definitely feels the pressure now it’s all on him — his future looks different because of his brother’s choices, it’s not easy”.

    And another friend said: “It’s still raw. He’s very upset by what’s happened, though absolutely intent that he and Harry’s relationship will heal in time.”  

    Insiders claimed Wills felt the couple had betrayed Her Majesty over the setting up of their Sussex Royal website as they took steps towards Megxit.

    William, 38, was reported to be “upset the most” over Harry and Meghan’s surprise launch of the site featuring a blueprint of their future as part-time royals striking commercial deals.

  • Joseph Gamp

    WILLIAM AND HARRY WENT FOR ‘LONG WALK TO TRY TO CLEAR THE AIR’ AFTER MEGXIT SUMMIT BUT ‘DIDN’T PART AS FRIENDS’

    Prince William and Harry went for a long walk to try to clear the air after Megxit but "didn't part as friends", according to reports.

    The Queen summoned Prince Harry, Prince William, and Prince Charles to Sandringham in January last year for crunch talks about Meghan and Harry's future in the Royal Family.

    After thrashing out a deal, the brothers attempted to reconcile their differences with the long stroll.

    But The Sunday Times claims William and Harry "did not part shores as friends".

    And sources have now revealed the true impact of the fallout.

    Of Wills, one source told the newspaper: “Once he got over the anger of how things happened, he was left with the absence of his brother.

    “They shared everything about their lives, an office, a foundation, meetings together most days and there was a lot of fun along the way. He’ll miss it for ever.”

     

  • Joseph Gamp

    PICTURED: HOW HARRY AND MEGHAN QUIT THE ROYAL FAMILY

    #
  • Joseph Gamp

    WATCH: PRINCE HARRY CLAIMS HIS FATHER AND BROTHER ARE ‘TRAPPED WITHIN THE SYSTEM’ LIKE REST OF THE ROYAL FAMILY

    Prince Harry claims his father and brother are ‘trapped within the system’ like the rest of the Royal Family are

  • Joseph Gamp

    ROYAL FAMILY HAVE A ‘PROBLEM WITH RACE’ ACCORDING TO MEG’S PALS

    The Royal Family do have a “problem” with race and Meghan Markle can back everything up, her pal has claimed.

    Meghan’s friend Gayle King claimed the Royal Family do have a problem with race.

    The US breakfast host, who spoke to Meghan and Prince Harry at the weekend, told CBS: “The family has to acknowledge there are issues.

    “Right now, no one has acknowledged, Houston we have a problem here. That’s really all they want. They both want a conversation.”

  • Joseph Gamp

    THE TOP 12 BOMBSHELLS FROM HARRY AND MEG'S OPRAH INTERVIEW

  • Joseph Gamp

    FACULTY OFFICE SAYS MEG AND HARRY 'COULDN'T HAVE GOT WED AT NOTTINGHAM COTTAGE AS NOT AUTHORISED VENUE'

    Mr Borton, now a consultant for the Faculty Office, added: “They couldn’t have got married in the grounds of Nottingham Cottage as it is not an authorised venue and there were not enough witnesses present.

    “You cannot be married with just three people. It’s not a valid ceremony. I think the Duchess is confused. Any certificate she may have of her vows on the wall is not an official wedding certificate.

    "The wedding itself took place at St George’s Chapel under the conditions stipulated by the Royal Marriages Act of 1772 which have been recently amended.

    “In order for them to be married a Special Licence was drawn up and the wording from Her Majesty the Queen authorising the wedding and the official venue was recorded.”

    Mr Borton revealed the official £325 fee normally paid for couples to have a Special Licence was waived.

  • Joseph Gamp

    STUNNED THE WORLD

    Stephen Borton said: “The Special Licence I helped draw up enabled them to marry at St George’s Chapel in Windsor and what happened there on 19 May 2018 and was seen by millions around the world was the official wedding as recognised by the Church of England and the law.

    “What I suspect they did was exchange some simple vows they had perhaps written themselves, and which is fashionable, and said that in front of the Archbishop — or, and more likely, it was a simple rehearsal.”

  • Joseph Gamp

    CONTINUED…

    In a bombshell TV chat Meghan told Oprah Winfrey she and Harry tied the knot “in our backyard” three days before the lavish public wedding on May 19, 2018.

    But last night — as their wedding certificate came to light for the first time — Stephen Borton dismissed the claim.

    Mr Borton, former chief clerk at the Faculty Office, told The Sun: “I’m sorry, but Meghan is obviously confused and clearly misinformed.

    “They did not marry three days earlier in front of the Archbishop of Canterbury."

  • Joseph Gamp

    SUN EXCLUSIVE: MEGHAN AND HARRY’S WEDDING CERTIFICATE PROVES COUPLE DIDN'T WED THREE DAYS BEFORE WINDSOR

    HARRY and Meghan’s shock TV claim that they married three days before their official ceremony is exposed as a sham today — by their own wedding certificate.

    The document is shown here for the first time after being provided by the General Register Office.

    Read more of Nick Pisa's Sun exclusive here.

     

  • Joseph Gamp

    WILLS ‘DOES NOT FEEL TRAPPED IN ROYAL FAMILY’ DESPITE HARRY’S CLAIM

    Prince William doesn’t feel trapped in the Royal Family – despite his brother’s claims that he’s “stuck in the system”, it’s reported.

    During the bombshell chat with Oprah, Prince Harry told the TV presenter William and Charles are “trapped” by their royal responsibilities.

    Harry said: “My father and my brother – they are trapped.

    “They don’t get to leave and I have huge compassion for that.”

    But William’s pal has now come forward to say the royal doesn’t feel that way.

    The close friend told The Sunday Times the comment was “way off the mark”.

  • Joseph Gamp

    WILLIAM ‘WILL MISS HARRY FOREVER’

    Prince William will miss Prince Harry “forever” despite their furious fallout over Megxit, it has been reported.

    The Duke of Cambridge was said to be angry with Harry and Meghan over their “insulting and disrespectful” reaction to the Queen’s ban on them using the word “royal” in their new ventures.

    Of Wills, one source told The Sunday Times: “Once he got over the anger of how things happened, he was left with the absence of his brother.

    “They shared everything about their lives, an office, a foundation, meetings together most days and there was a lot of fun along the way. He’ll miss it for ever.”

    A close friend added that William “definitely feels the pressure now it’s all on him — his future looks different because of his brother’s choices, it’s not easy.”

  • Joseph Gamp

    HARRY AND MEGHAN FALL OUT: THE LATEST

    • ‘Angry’ Prince William will ‘miss disrespectful Prince Harry forever’ despite their furious Megxit fall out
    • Prince William ‘does not feel trapped’ in Royal Family despite Prince Harry’s claims that he’s ‘stuck in the system’
    • Prince William is ‘no racist’ says charity boss pal who spent the night sleeping rough with future king
    • William and Harry went for ‘long walk to try to clear the air’ after Megxit summit but ‘didn’t part as friends’

    ROYAL FAMILY HAVE A ‘PROBLEM WITH RACE’ ACCORDING TO MEG’S PALS

    The Royal Family do have a “problem” with race and Meghan Markle can back everything up, her pal has claimed.

    Meghan’s friend Gayle King claimed the Royal Family do have a problem with race.

    The US breakfast host, who spoke to Meghan and Prince Harry at the weekend, told CBS: “The family has to acknowledge there are issues.

    “Right now, no one has acknowledged, Houston we have a problem here. That’s really all they want. They both want a conversation.”

    Source: Read Full Article