SELFRIDGES Beauty Advent Calendar 2021 is here, and we can't wait to snap one up.
Selfridges’ Beauty Advent Calendar 2021 is bigger and better than ever, and worth a huge £700.
Luckily for shoppers it's on sale £210, a huge £490 saving on it's contents.
- Selfridges Beauty Advent Calendar 2021, £210 (worth £700) – buy here
The Selfridges Beauty Advent Calendar is available to shop now at selfridges.com, don’t walk, run!
The hotly anticipated beauty advent calendar is filled with 25 beauty and skincare favourites from well-respected brands.
Beauty must haves and cult favourites Charlotte Tilbury, Nars, and Huda Beauty are included in this festive bundle.
It also includes luxury brands such asLabo, Augustinus Bader, as well as Dr. Barbara Sturm, Sunday Riley and many more, perfect if you want to try out these pricey brands on a budget.
Beauty fans can count down to Christmas with 25 gorgeous products, but the calendar also includes a complimentary beauty concierge appointment at Selfridges, just to make your pampering session even more luxurious.
We can't wait to get our hands on Selfridges' almighty Beauty Calendar, as it contains some of our favourite products.
Beauty fans can find Le Labo’s iconic, and very distinct, fragrance, the one and only Santal 33.
A 15ml size of this perfume usually retails for a staggering £60 on its own, which gives us just a little insight into what great value for money this advent calendar truly is.
It also contains celebrity favourite 11 Skin’s face masks; often relied on ahead of major awards ceremonies, and Charlotte Tilbury’s Pillow Talk Mascara which is unmatched, whether you are looking to create a minimalist everyday look, or more powerful eye make-up effect for your next date night.
You can also find cult fave Morroccan Oil, the holy grail of hair products, works to condition all hair types, detangle knotted tresses, and leave you with enviably shiny locks.
While some may use as a conditioner, it can also double up when styling your hair for a sleek do a la Kim Kardashian and Bella Hadid.
From bronzers and lip and cheek tint, to oxygen masks, as well as brightening serums and fragrances – the list is endless.
This year’s advent calendar comes in a festive box, which has been ornately decorated with what appears to look like Buckingham Palace.
Whether you are treating yourself, or a special someone, this bundle is not to be missed to make every day in December that little bit more glam.
Want to get your hands on one? You can do so here.
But what exactly is inside the Selfridges Beauty Advent Calendar, we have all the details.
What’s inside the Selfridges Beauty Advent Calendar?
- Dr. Barbara Sturm Hyaluronic Serum 10ml
- Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Mascara 10ml in Super Black
- Parfums De Marly Delina Hand Cream 30ml
- Nars Mini Bronzing Powder 3.3g in Laguna
- 111 Skin Oxygen Express Mask 30ml
- Aveda Nutriplenish Light Moisture Shampoo 50ml
- Aveda Nutriplenish Light Moisture Conditioner 50ml
- Huda Beauty Cleansing Balm 100g
- Milk Makeup Lip and Cheek 6g in Werk
- Moroccanoil Treatment 25ml
- Sunday Riley CEO 15% Vitamin C Brightening Serum 15ml
- Hay'ou Jade Beauty Restorer
- Malin + Goetz Eucalyptus Deodorant 73g
- Hourglass Ambient Powder 10g in Luminous Light
- The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil 30ml
- Davines Ol All in One Milk 50ml
- Maison Margiela Lazy Sunday Morning eau de parfum 10ml
- Augustinus Bader Rich Cream 15ml
- Ren Ready Steady Glow Daily AHA Tonic 100ml
- Susanne Kauffman St. John’s Wort Bath calming 50g
- Ex Nihilo Fleur Narcotique Candle
- Pat McGrath Liquilust Divine Rose 5ml
- Selfridges Complimentary Beauty Concierge Appointment
- Le Labo Santal 33 eau de parfum 15ml
The beauty advent calendars for 2021 have been coming in thick and fast, so if you are looking to stock up to make your countdown to Christmas even more glam, we have all the details.
Harrods Beauty is also set to drop its beauty countdown this month, so if you don’t want to miss out add October 14th to your diary.
Amazon has also released its beauty advent calendar, which retails for £70 – a little more affordable in comparison to other advents.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.
Source: Read Full Article