THERE'S no denying that passions are running high in the Love Island villa right now.
But while the boys could (mostly) still have their heads turned, at least all the girls have one constant: their killer wardrobes.
🌴 Read our Love Island 2021 live blog for the latest updates
Tonight newly-single Lucinda gets to know Aaron and pulls out all the stops in a killer bodycon dress.
Meanwhile, new girl AJ gets to know Hugo out on the balcony – and she's sure to break hearts in her black co-ord.
Here Fabulous reveals how you can shop the Love Island girls' EXACT outfits from tonight's episode – race you to the check-out!
- Jersey Tie Dye Double Strap Bodycon Dress, £15 from ISAWITFIRST – buy now
- Slinky Ring Bandeau Crop Top, £15 from ISAWITFIRST – buy now
- Black Slinky Ruched Waist Flares, £18 from ISAWITFIRST – buy now
- Slinky Cross Back Ruched Bodycon Dress, £28 from ISAWITFIRST – buy now
- Satin High Neck Balloon Sleeve Ruched Front Dress, £12 from ISAWITFIRST – buy now
- Double Slinky Ruched Mini Dress, £20 from ISAWITFIRST – buy now
- White Cup Detail Bodycon Dress, £7.50 from ISAWITFIRST – buy now
- Rib One Shoulder Midi Dress, £28 from ISAWITFIRST – buy now
- Wear Me Any Way Swimsuit, £25 from ISAWITFIRST – buy now
How to shop Love Island looks
LOVE Island is back on our screens, and we are living for the romance, drama, and of course some serious looks. Here’s how you can steal their style.
- Where to buy personalised water bottles, suitcases and more – click here
- Where to buy Laura Whitmore's outfit – click here
- What are the Islanders wearing tonight? – click here
- Where to buy the Islanders' sunglasses – click here
- The Islanders' Best Outfits – click here
For more fashion stories, Tada and Toy will give you 20% off this weekend with this EXCLUSIVE code – but you’ll need to be quick.
And Lucy Mecklenburgh has launched a summer edit with New Look and it’s on sale now – here’s what we’re buying.
Plus Love Island fans are loving Kaz’s coordinated bonnets and pyjamas – and here’s where you can buy them.
Source: Read Full Article