IF you think there's no way around cleaning tough grease off your pots and pans other than scrubbing with all your might, we have a pleasant surprise for you.
A Mrs Hinch fan has shared the hassle-free way she eliminates burnt on grime – and it will only set you back a mere 7p.
Taking to one of the many designated "Mrs Hinch" Facebook groups, one woman shared the brilliant hack.
Posting in Mrs Hinch cleaning tips and tricks, someone asked: "What’s the best thing to get this saucepan clean?"
"Any tips would be fab" she added.
The post was met with a range of comments, however, the most popular answer was for the woman to use just one dishwasher tablet.
FABULOUS BINGO: GET A £5 FREE BONUS WITH NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED
"Mine was billion times worse than this and I put a dishwasher tablet in and boiling water left overnight and came off without a scrub," said one woman.
"Bring to the boil with a dishwasher tablet" commented another group member.
A third commented: "Scrub with a wet dishwasher tablet."
We previously covered how Dishwasher tablets will clean more than just your dishes as well as save you money.
Most read in Fabulous
Meg & Harry's 'ship has sailed' for Royal return after missing event with Kate
Woman shares clever trick to dry clothes with no tumble dryer in under two hours
I nearly changed my son's name over trolling…people say he'll never get a job
I got a tattoo at 17 because it was trendy… it was a total fail
With the cheapest, we know about coming in at 40 tablets for £2.99 at Aldi. That’s about 7p a table.
Other commenters suggested using the pink stuff to get the grime off the pot.
"Pink stuff paste. Leave for a couple of hours and then take some scrunched up tin foil and rub away" one group member commented.
Another added: "Pink stuff paste/ or a cream cleaner x."
"Pink stuff, rub on leave a while, then scrub off" commented a third.
Dishwaher Tablet Uses from SUN SAVERS
We previously reported these tips and you could clean up.
- Spin the money: If your washing machine needs a rinse, a dishwasher tablet can help. Put one in the drawer of the machine on an empty wash cycle to reduce limescale build-up. It is a good saving when Calgon washing-machine cleaner starts at £5.50 in Asda.
- Cook ’n’ clean: One Sun Saver has told me her stainless steel hob has never looked better because she now uses dishwasher tablets to clean it. Soak one until it crumbles, then use a cloth to wipe off grime.
- Don’t loo-se out: Pop one tablet in your toilet overnight and the basin should be shiny and clean come morning.
- Fake bake: Oven cleaner is always pricey. But one savvy mum has found that cleaning your oven door is a piece of cake when you use a dishwasher tablet. Take a whole one and dip it in warm water, then start gently working away at the grease on the glass door. Keep dipping it in the warm water. I have swapped Mr Muscle Oven Cleaner for this and saved myself £3.
- Banish tan: It is not just household chores the tablets can help with. They also save the problem of “fake-tan hands” after the lotion is applied. Dissolve a dishwasher tablet in a bowl of warm water and soak your hands with the solution. That is cheaper than forking out for a specialised product.
If interested in household hacks, check out this video on how to clean a rug with a saucepan lid.
If you are interested in this cleaning hack you may like this read on how mum shares how she gets rid of unpleasant bathroom smells.
If you like mum hacks that help organise your household you will love this piece on how to help kids hold on to their pen lids.
Source: Read Full Article