Steve Baker: Pubs and restaurants should be open by Easter
When you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters.Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer.Our Privacy Notice explains more about how we use your data, and your rights.You can unsubscribe at any time.
Easter is the first post-Christmas religious celebration for millions of people around the world. Millions of children will be equally happy to have their spring holidays from March 29, with sweets and chocolate to come. Families can celebrate with a spot quiz and learn a little more about the occasion.
Easter quiz questions
1. What do religious people do on pancake day?
2. What happens to the clocks in spring?
3. Which bird delivers Easter treats to children in Switzerland?
4. Who wrote the tale of Peter Rabbit?
5. What do hot cross buns represent?
6. Where does the most famous Easter egg roll take place?
7. Which Russian firm designed priceless jewel-encrusted eggs?
8. What did Judas betray Jesus for?
9. What does Queen Elizabeth II distribute during Easter?
10. Which food did Jesus liken to his body during the Last Supper?
11. Which liquid did Jesus liken to his blood during the Last Supper?
12. Where was Jesus crucified?
13. Where was the first ever chocolate egg produced?
14. When do you eat hot cross buns?
15. What is the Easter bunny’s name?
What is the story of Easter and why do Christians celebrate it? – EXPLAINER
Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Asda and Morrisons: When to book Easter slots – INSIGHT
Easter holidays dates 2021: When does school break up for Easter? – VIDEO
Easter quiz answers
1. Attend confession
2. They go forward
3. The cuckoo
4. Beatrix Potter
5. The crucifixion and embalming of Jesus
6. The White House
8. 30 pieces of silver
9. Maundy money
14. Good Friday
15. Peter Cottontail
Source: Read Full Article