SAINSBURY'S has launched a clearance sale on clothes with up to 50% off kids wear – and prices start from £1.75.
Shoppers can bag half price items, including children's shirts, dresses, trousers and shoes at the supermarket.
The deals are available online and in store, so if you're popping in to pick up a pint of milk on an essential trip then make sure you check out TU too.
If you order online, you'll need to factor in the £3.95 delivery fee, which will eat into any savings.
But if you spend £20 or over, Sainsburys offer a free Click & Collect service from selected stores.
If you'd rather head into a store, you can use the locator tool to find your nearest branch that stocks TU Clothing and where you can pick up your online orders from.
Before you part ways with your cash, you should still compare prices in case you find the same product – or something similar – elsewhere.
How to compare prices to get the best deal
JUST because something is on offer, or is part of a sale, it doesn’t mean it’s always a good deal.
There are plenty of comparison websites out there that'll check prices for you – so don't be left paying more than you have to.
Most of them work by comparing the prices across hundreds of retailers.
Here are some that we recommend:
- Google Shopping is a tool that lets users search for and compare prices for products across the web. Simply type in keywords, or a product number, to bring up search results.
- Price Spy logs the history of how much something costs from over 3,000 different retailers, including Argos, Amazon, eBay and the supermarkets. Once you select an individual product you can quickly compare which stores have the best price and which have it in stock.
- Idealo is another website that lets you compare prices between retailers. All shoppers need to do is search for the item they need and the website will rank them from the cheapest to the most expensive one.
- CamelCamelCamel only works on goods being sold on Amazon. To use it, type in the URL of the product you want to check the price of.
You should also keep in mind that you’re only really making a saving if you were planning on making a purchase anyway.
Here are our top Sainsbury's picks for you to save on your little one's wardrobes:
Lilac Spot 'Little Sister' T-Shirt (1-7 Years)
- Was £3.50. Now £1.75. Save £1.75 50% – buy now
Older siblings everywhere can wear this crew neck t-shirt with pride sporting 'My Little Sister Is The Cutest' and a unicorn design across the front.
We found that Matalan have their own range of the cute slogan tops for girls with their prices starting as low as £2.
Pink Ribbed Dots Happy Bodysuit (1-7 Years)
- Was £4.50. Now £2.25. Save £2.25 (50%) – buy now
This charming bodysuit is cute with printed polka dots and features an embroidered 'Happy' slogan.
It has convenient poppers for a fuss-free outfit and TU is ensuring fuss free parents too with its half price offers.
River Island have a matching style to this bodysuit but they don't have a matching saving with their price online at £14.
Brown Spotted Tulle Mesh Pleated Tea Dress (3-14 Years)
- Was £10. Now £5. Save £5 (50%) – buy now
For extra special occasions this tulle layer mesh dress is perfect for your fashion-conscious dresser.
The dress is a deal – the next best price we could find for a similar one was from Next but it costs between £20 – £25 depending on the size.
White 'Urban Playground' Top (3-13 Years)
- Was £5. Now £2.50. Save £2.50 (50%) – buy now
No wardrobe is complete without a cool white long sleeve t-shirt.
With a crew neck and made from pure cotton, it has a funky photographic image with the words 'Urban playground.'
Boy's t-shirts really don't have to break the bank and we found that Asda are offering something even more friendly to your wallet with their range starting from £1.75.
Navy Check Shirt (3-13 Years)
- Was £8. Now £4. Save £4 (50%) – buy now
Even while we're stuck at home in lockdown you never know when you might have to scrub up and put on your best shirt
Your little one can wear this layered and open over a classic white jersey t-shirt, or buttoned-up with a pair of smart trousers for more formal occasions.
Very can also help you freshen up your formal wardrobe from just £2.80 with their boys formal shirts.
Stone Woven Trousers (1-7 Years)
- Was £8. Now £4. Save £4 (50%) – buy now
An ideal pair of slim leg trousers built for budding explorers.
This pair have a comfy elasticated waist and side seam details – it's all in the details.
TK MAX have nothing on the TU saving, however, with their light chinos coming in at £12.99.
Tan Slip-On Loafer (12 Infant-6)
- Was £13. Now £6.50. Save £6.50 (50%) – buy now
For those smarter occasions and even as a back to school staple, your little one will appreciate these dapper slip on loafers.
Ready to smarten up any outfit, H&M have similar soft loafers for £9.
We have the latest on Sainsbury's opening times and delivery advice.
Clothes start from 99p in Aldi's latest clearance sale with up to 50% off.
Matalan has a huge sale going on right now and some items are only 50p.
Source: Read Full Article