HORSEPOWER goes behind the stable door and shows racing fans the thrilling sport of horse racing.
Throughout four parts, this exclusive documentary dives deep into the secret side of horse racing.
Directed by the makers of Rooney and Supersonic, 'Horsepower' follows top trainer Andrew Balding and three-time world champion jockeyOisin Murphy for 9 months.
Though when a positive test for cocaine becomes present on Murphy's record, will this champion be able to bounce back and get back into the saddle?
Viewers may also spot familiar faces in the series, including Clare Balding, who is Andrew's sister, on the hunt for the next equine extravagant.
This Amazon Prime Exclusive is set to hit screens on Friday, showing what goes on behind the scenes within the world of racing may not all be what it seems.
Read more in sport
Queen’s legacy in horse racing will last for years, says her trusted trainer
Oisin Murphy says he ‘should have died’ as a premature baby in new Amazon doc
When is the Horsepower release date?
- Horsepower is due to be released on Friday 23rd September.
Where can I watch Horsepower?
- UK viewers will be able to watch this series on Amazon Prime Video.
- As an app, Amazon Prime Video is able to be downloaded onto a mobile phone, computer or smart TV.
- The series is four episodes long.
Most read in Horse Racing
This 12-1 shot won a massively competitive Ascot race and can go in again
My NAP looks a good thing for William Buick & Andrew Balding at Goodwood
Debacle as jockey cleared to ride days after missing out on huge bonus
'Winners don't feel the same' – Blackmore pays tribute to Jack de Bromhead
How can I watch Horsepower?
- Amazon Prime Video requires a monthly subscription in order for viewers to watch.
- Currently, it is £8.99 a month for access to the platform.
Source: Read Full Article