ANTHONY YARDE is back in action as he takes on Lyndon Arthur in a massive light-heavyweight rematch.
The former WBO title-challenger will look to avenge the loss Arthur bestowed upon him when the pair fought last year in London.
JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET A FREE £10 BONUS WITH 100s OF GAMES TO PLAY AND NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED (Ts&Cs apply)
Arthur outpointed his opponent with relative ease in their first bout, thought Yarde came on strong toward the end of their bout.
And after months of negotiations, Yarde and Arthur have decided to run their domestic dust-up back, with the winner looking to assert themselves into the world title picture at 175lbs.
When is Anthony Yarde vs Lyndon Arthur 2?
- Yarde vs Arthur will take place on Saturday, December 4.
- The fight will be held at the Copper Box Arena in London.
- There will be a full capacity crowd in attendance for the clash.
- Ring-walks for the main event are expected to get going from 10pm UK time.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- Yarde vs Arthur will be shown live on BT Sport 1 in the UK.
- You can live stream the action from the BT Sport app, which is available for download onto your mobile or tablet devices.
Can I watch for FREE?
- EE Customers with swappable benefits can add BT Sport to their plan at no extra cost.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription.
- Or you can cancel the trial at any time during the three months by texting STOP SPORT to 150.
Yarde vs Arthur FULL CARD
- Anthony Yarde vs Lyndon Athur
- Hamzah Sheeraz vs Bradley Skeete
- Sam Noakes vs Shaun Cooper
- Dennis McCann vs. TBA
- Karol Itauma vs. Michal Gazdik
- Charles Frankham vs. Lee Glover
- Masood Abdulah vs. TBA, 6 rounds
- Umar Khan vs. Luke Merrifield
- Sonny Liston Ali vs. Seamus Devlin
What have they said?
"He didn’t want to come to Manchester and fight me," Arthur said.
"I believe they were too scared to come to Manchester. He is going to come out fast. There isn’t a chance on this earth he can outbox me.
"I know for a fact what he will try to do. The only thing he can do is try and knock me out."
Yarde said: "I just said make the rematch happen. I don’t b*t I don’t do excuses. Judges’ said I lost. The fight went the way it went and that’s it.
"If I land a shot and knock him down I wont wait for him to recover. I will finish the job. I am going to knock him out."
Source: Read Full Article