PROFESSIONAL fighter Jason Knight has taken his bare-knuckle fighting skills outside the ring – as a video emerged of him fighting two men in a bathroom.
The 27-year old's friend Brok Weaver posted the bar fight video to his Instagram account.
According to Knight, the altercation took place a year ago over a bad joke.
He said: “This was from over a year ago. One guy was in the bathroom complaining about his girlfriend.
“I made a comment as a joke and obviously these two guys didn’t think it was funny, so they cornered me in my stall.
“By the time I turned around these two guys were there and seven people holding cameras behind them, I already knew what time it was.
“I told them to back up or they could go to sleep. They started talking crazy so I swung first, I wasn’t going to beg my way out of this stall.
“Stuff happens, but a lot has changed since then. Nowadays I wouldn’t even be there, much less making a joke because of a beer buzz.
“No need to explain myself to any of you, just figured I would give you a little insight.
“Long story short, I shouldn’t have made the joke but they could’ve took it better! Oh well, it is what it is.”
According to his team-mate and UFC fighter Weaver, Knight will be doing the same to his upcoming opponent, Artem Lobov.
He said: “Y'all don't forget to catch one of the real street kings put his toe to the line an go back to war with Artem Lobov at bare knuckle championship in Biloxi Mississippi this Saturday night.
“Last fight was epic an we got robbed but this fight we ain't leaving up to the judges.
“Kill or be killed mentality. @jtkthekid is in the best shape iv ever seen him an more focused than iv ever seen him before.
“Plus he got a new weapon on his side an that's God an if God be for us then who be against us? @blakesingley @bareknucklefc.”
The veteran will square-off against Lobov for the second time in in the main event of Bare Knuckle FC 9, November 16.
The pair initially fought in April 2019 and battled it out in a showstopper five-round war.
Knight ultimately lost to a unanimous decision but he showcased the toughness, heart and resilience which garnered respect from hardcore fighting fans.
Before joining the bare knuckle fighting organisation, "The Kid" was making moves in the world MMA.
He made his UFC debut in 2015 and tallied a four-fight win streak against the likes of Dan Hooker.
However, he hasn’t won a UFC bout since 2017. The Mississippi native had four back-to-back losses and was eventually released from the MMA promotions company.
Since then, he has directed his efforts towards bare-knuckle boxing.
Source: Read Full Article