Cristiano Ronaldo told to RENEW Man Utd contract by his agent and will be allowed to leave on loan transfer in return | The Sun

WANTAWAY Cristiano Ronaldo and Manchester United have reportedly been urged to agree on a new contract – and then a LOAN deal for the season ahead.

The 37-year-old, who has just a year left on his deal at the Theatre of Dreams, informed the club earlier this month of his intentions to leave.


He subsequently missed the Red Devils' pre-season tour of Thailand and Australia due to "family reasons".

After training alone during the summer, Ronaldo was back at Carrinton on Tuesday where he arrived alongside agent Jorge Mendes.

SunSport understands the five-time Ballon d'Or winner jetted back into England to once again express his desire to depart.

And it has been said that Ronaldo could get his wish, but only if he pens a new deal at United.

READ MORE ON MAN UTD

Ronaldo told to sign NEW DEAL by agent, Declan Rice bid considered

Dream Team’s BACK! All you need to know before you go for £100k prize pot

According to El Partidazo de COPE, Mendes has told Ronaldo and United to agree on a new contract.

In exchange, the Real Madrid legend would be loaned out for the 2022-23 season.

This would allow Ronaldo to link up with a Champions League side with the player reluctant to compete in the Europa League.

SunSport understands that United remain unwilling to part ways with the former Juventus marksman on a permanent deal.

latest man utd news

RED DEVILS LATEST

Ronaldo told to sign NEW DEAL by agent, Declan Rice bid considered

UP THE ANT-E

Man Utd in huge Antony transfer blow as Ajax RAISE price tag to whopping £84m

NOU DEVELOPMENT

Man Utd transfer target De Jong handed ultimatum by Barcelona to force exit

DENNIS AND RASHER

England ace Marcus Rashford to appear in and guest edit The Beano

FREE BETS AND SIGN UP DEALS – BEST NEW CUSTOMER OFFERS

United sources indicated last night there has been no change in the club’s view to cash in on Ronaldo.

Despite reported interest from LaLiga giants Atletico Madrid, there have so far been no firm offers from a Champions League club for the Euro 2016 winner.

Atletico president Enrqiue Cerezo has ruled out a potential switch for Ronaldo due to their intense rivalry with Los Blancos.

He told COPE: "I don’t know who invented this story about Cristiano Ronaldo to Atletico Madrid.

"It’s definitely not true. It’s practically impossible for him to come to Atletico Madrid."

    Source: Read Full Article