ONLINE sleuths have expressed concerns about the possibility that Brian Laundrie could use Halloween to disguise himself in costume and make an escape.
People fascinated with the murder of Gabby Petito continue using online forums like the "Gabby Petito Vanished Discussion Group OG" on Facebook to discuss their theories.
A member of this private group, which has more than 60,000 members, posted that she believes Halloween could be the perfect occasion for Brian to move around unnoticed.
"So, Halloween is coming up," wrote the Facebook user.
"Is anyone concerned that this will make it extremely easy for [Brian] to make a getaway to wherever he needs to go?
"Imagine him just walking down the street in costume on Halloween."
Another user added: "… walk up to his parents' house on Halloween like he is trick or treating and go inside."
As the manhunt for Brian continues, sleuths have said that the fugitive may have altered his appearance after a month on the run.
Read our Brian Laundrie live blog for the very latest news and updates…
Some have even shared highly circulated pictures of him photoshopped to show what he would look like with long hair.
The pictures also show Brian with different hair shades.
Meanwhile, a famed forensic sketch artist told The Sun that Brian will likely look homeless and have dropped 15 pounds.
Lois Gibson shared a series of sketches showing the potential changes to Brian's appearance that the wanted 23-year-old may have either intentionally or unintentionally altered.
According to Gibson, who holds a Guinness World Record for the most ever identifications by a forensic artist, going on the run in the wild will have a series of specific effects on Brian's appearance.
"I have my opinions" Gibson, who worked as a sketch artist for 39 years, said. "He's trying to make it a survival thing, which is likely to involve camping.
"When you're out in the open like that, you're going to get a lot of extra sun to the point of suffering some skin damage. He's likely to have a lot of redness or rosacea across his face, like sometimes how you see on a homeless person."
Gibson shared a series of sketches showing the potential changes to Brian's appearance that the wanted 23-year-old may have either intentionally or unintentionally altered.
Brian has not been named as a suspect in Gabby's death but is a person of interest.
A warrant is out for his arrest for misusing Gabby's bankcard on his way home to Florida without her between August 30 and September 1.
Brian went missing just days after Gabby was reported missing by her family and a week before her remains were found in a Wyoming park.
Brian Laundrie timeline
Brian Laundrie has not been seen since the morning of September 13. Here is a timeline of Laundrie’s latest whereabouts:
- July 2021: Brian Laundrie and his fiancé Gabby Petito leave for a grip across the country. The couple visit numerous national parks across the way.
- August 12: Police in Utah respond to an incident involving the couple. The bodycam footage is not released for another month but it shows a visibly upset Gabby talking to police after reports of a domestic violence incident outside a grocery store.
- August 24: Gabby is seen leaving a hotel in Salt Lake City, Utah, with Laundrie.
- September 1: Laundrie returns to his home in North Port, Florida without Gabby.
- September 6: Laundrie joins his family on a camping trip about 75 miles from their home in North Port.
- September 11: Gabby's family reports her missing.
- September 13: Laundrie leaves home to go hiking in Carlton Reserve, Florida. His family had initially said he departed on September 14, but revised their timeline weeks later.
- September 15: Laundrie is named a person of interest in the case of Gabby.
- September 16: Bodycam footage is released regarding the incident between Gabby and Laundrie.
- September 19: The FBI announces a body found at a Wyoming national park is believed to be that of Gabby's.
- September 23: The FBI issued a warrant for Laundrie's arrest claiming he "used unauthorized debit cards after Gabby Petito's death."
- September 26: A funeral is held for Gabby in New York.
- September 27: Dog the Bounty Hunter announces he will lend a hand and help search for Laundrie.
- September 28: Gabby's family held an emotional press conference as the search for Laundrie continued.
- October 5: Laundrie's sister, Cassie, appeared on Good Morning America and urged her brother to come forward.
- October 7: Laundrie's father, Chris Laundrie, assisted law enforcement in the search to find his son.
- October 12: Gabby's autopsy results were made public. Teton County Coroner Dr Brent Blue confirmed Gabby died by strangulation.
We pay for your stories!
Do you have a story for The US Sun team?
Email us at [email protected] or call 212 416 4552.
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TheSunUS and follow us from our main Twitter account at @TheSunUS
Source: Read Full Article