Chilling moment double murderer who killed two escorts captured in footage

Chilling bodycam footage shows the moment evil double murderer Mark Brown was arrested for killing two escorts and burning their bodies in a "homemade incinerator".

The killer, 41, was convicted on Thursday (December 1) of the murders of young mums Leah Ware and Alexandra Morgan at Hove Crown Court.

Fragments of teeth and bone, which were identified as Alexandra's, were found and it was determined that Brown had burnt her body in an oil drum before putting her corpse into a home-made incinerator and dumping her remains.

READ MORE: 'Psychopath' Brit builder murdered escorts in 'homemade incinerator'

While Leah's body hasn't been found, police believe the deranged killer, of St Leonards, East Sussex, used similar methods to dispose of her remains.

Officers first started investigating Alexandra's disappearance around November 18 2021, four days after she was killed.

They were able to trace her last movements to Little Bridge Farm, a yard that was being rented by Brown, using CCTV footage.

When police first attended the scene he spoke with them voluntarily – however, on the morning of November 25, he was arrested on suspicion of her murder, SussexLive reported.

Bodycam footage of the dramatic arrest was released following Brown's conviction.

  • Scrap dealer finds headless and dismembered torso in suitcase dumped in bin

On the morning of the arrest, two officers from Kent Police are seen introducing themselves before Brown lets them into the house.

Once inside, one of the officers is heard saying: "Just listen to what this officer has to say, we’re from Kent Police."

The other then says to Brown: "Mate, it’s 5.35, I’m arresting you on suspicion of the murder of Alexandra Morgan. We believe you were the last person Alexandra Morgan was seen to be alive with.

"So therefore you do not have to say anything but it may harm your defence if you do not mention, when questioned, something which you later rely on in court. Anything you do say, may be given in evidence."

The footage then cuts out before the first officer says to Brown: "Is there anything you want to say to us?"

Brown responds: "Not right now, no."

Brown refused to comment in any of the nine interviews he had with Kent Police, but when officers searched his work van they found Leah Ware's medication, who had also been reported missing.

Brown was charged with Leah's murder on February 4, 2022.

The pair were understood to have developed an "on again, off again" relationship and Brown reportedly kept her locked in a shipping container to ensure she was available for sex whenever he wanted prior to her murder.

Brown is also suspected of killing her Pomeranian dog, Lady.

Prosecutors also alleged Brown had murdered Alexandra after hiring her for sex around 12 times and offering her an escorting job worth £100,000 before her death.

In the six months between the two killings, Brown messaged a friend, calling himself a “psychopath with a conscience”.

He wrote: “I’m going to be very careful how I word this – it happened again, not very long ago when disposing of something.

“It’s a very unpleasant thing to do – an old oil drum, five litres of diesel, and hey presto, there’s not very much left. It gets hot, very hot, it glows almost white.

For more incredible stories from the Daily Star, make sure you sign up to one of our newsletters here.

“The things I have done weigh heavily on my heart, on my head and my soul. A psychopath with a conscience – it’s a joke really.”

Judge Justice Nicholas Hilliard said the case was of the "utmost gravity."

The killer is set to be sentenced on January 13.


  • 'Osama bin Laden tested chemical weapons on my dogs,' evil terrorist's son says

  • Tragic tree surgeon dies 'falling into wood chipper while tangled in Christmas lights'

  • Man 'begged doctors not to amputate leg' after horror 30ft mountain fall

  • Brit beaten senseless by gang of men after falling for dating app scam

Source: Read Full Article