CHRISTOPHER Ayres was most famously known as the voice of Frieza from Dragon Ball Z Kei.
Prior to his shocking death, he was also responsible for voicing many other beloved characters over the years.
How many voices has Christopher Ayres played?
Ayres' career began back in 1973 and over the years, he has worked on over 200 projects within the entertainment industry.
Within those projects he has voiced dozens of anime characters including:
- Frieza in Dragon Ball Z Kei
- Prince Soma in Black Butler (2016)
- Chouji Yumoto and Momotaro in Tamako Market (2014)
- Jiro Sakamachi in Mayo Chiki! (2014)
- Eijiro, Woodstock W and Shigeru in Log Horizon (2014)
- Saito Yoshitatsu and Kinoshita Tokichiro in The Ambition of Oda Nobuna (2014)
- Old Man in Leviathan: The Last Defense (2015)
- Daidara and Bill in Akame ga Kill! (2015)
- George Maykid in Hamatora: The Animation (2015)
- The Vice Principal and Kato in Parasyte the Maxim (2015)
- Matsuzaki in Black Bullet (2015)
- Veemac Kingdom Prime Minister and Efrem Berman in Chaika The Coffin Princess: Avenging Battle
- The Chairman and Jungoro Akiyama in Girls und Panzer der Film (2016)
- Gareth Landrock in Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon (2017)
- Johnny in One Piece: Episode of East Blue- Luffy and His Four Friend' Great Adventure
Outside of voice acting, Ayres was also known as a stage director, ADR director, fight choreographer and scriptwriter who worked on multiple productions with Funimation, OkraTron 5000 and New Generation Pictures.
What was Christopher Ayres' cause of death?
Ayres' death was announced on October 18, 2021, by his girlfriend Krystal LaPorte.
In a tweet, LaPorte said: “My world went dark. Christopher Owen Ayres passed away peacefully, held close by his mother, brother, and girlfriend.
“Chris loved you all. How much he loved other people filled the vast majority of our conversations.
“To those of you who truly loved him back, thank you. To those of you who stayed in touch, checked on him, reminded him that he was so, so much more than his job. You were the fuel of his fight.”
At this time, a cause of death has yet to be revealed but many fans believe it has to do with cardiac obstructive pulmonary disease, which he was diagnosed with in 2017.
Prior to his death, Ayres was hospitalized with emphysema problems and haunting pictures show him hooked up to an oxygen mask.
Who is Christopher Ayres' girlfriend?
At this time of his death, Ayres was in a relationship with LaPorte.
Born February 10, 1992, LaPorte is also known as a voice actor and is most famously known for her roles in Kyoukai no kanta, Tamako Market, The Ambition of Oda Nobun and Memories.
Since 2013, LaPorte has been the voice of Ashlynn and Misa in the TV series Log Horizon, the same show her boyfriend worked on from 2013 to 2014.
According to IMDB, she is currently working on the show Wild Card which is scheduled to be released in 2022.
We pay for your stories!
Do you have a story for The US Sun team?
Email us at [email protected] or call 212 416 4552.
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TheSunUS and follow us from our main Twitter account at @TheSunUS
Source: Read Full Article