As impeachment hearings enter their second week, Democrats expect to hear from eight additional witnesses about U.S. President Donald Trump’s dealings with Ukraine.
Here’s what’s to expect on the impeachment schedule:
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has said Trump is welcome to appear or answer questions in writing, if he chooses.
Witnesses expected to testify include:
- Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, a National Security Council official who said he raised concerns in the White House about Trump’s push for investigations
- Gordon Sondland, Trump’s European Union ambassador, who spoke to the president about the Ukraine policy
- Former Ukrainian envoy Kurt Volker
- Jennifer Williams, an aide to Vice-President Mike Pence detailed from the State Department
- Former National Security Council aide Tim Morrison
- Fiona Hill, a former Russia adviser to the White House who told lawmakers about former National Security Adviser John Bolton’s concerns about Ukraine.
— With files by The Associated Press
Source: Read Full Article