A lottery winner passed out at work after discovering she'd scooped a £570k prize overnight.
The unnamed Aussie woman said she turned "white as a ghost" when she found out that she had won the $1million (£570k) Lotto prize.
After failed attempts to call the woman, from Wondonga near the border between NSW and Victoria, Australia, the Lotto sent her emails urging her to check the website.
READ MORE: Hero Brit dad saved hundreds of swimmers after spotting huge shark from his drone
"I frantically brought up the winning numbers from the draw, and my entries to see if I had won anything," she said.
She added that it was at this point she went white as a ghost, and passed out, causing her colleagues to panic.
The woman said she had to tell them what happened as they thought something was wrong with her.
"Once I came to my senses that I'd won division one, I yelled out, 'Are you kidding me?! S*** yeah!'." she said.
To stay up to date with all the latest news, make sure you sign up to one of our newsletters here .
The woman revealed she had been playing the same Lotto numbers for years in Monday & Wednesday Lotto, Oz Lotto, Powerball and Saturday Lotto.
She couldn't be more grateful to win the division one prize, remarking that you hear about people winning around Australia but never know if it's real.
"I can definitely say it's real! It's real! 'I can't thank you enough," she said.
- Rollercoaster crash victim still battling horror injuries 'due in court for theft'
- P***ed off crocodile takes revenge on noisy zoo employee by devouring his lawnmower
- OnlyFans 'gypsy' accused of murder after charred dad and daughter remains found in shed
- 'My husband was paralysed by freak wave at beach – our lives will never be the same'
- Chilling Sea World chopper footage shows 'twist of fate' that doomed passengers
Source: Read Full Article