PRINCE Harry is believed to have returned to Frogmore Cottage after reuniting with William at their grandfather's funeral, it has been reported.
The Duke of Sussex is expected to continue to self isolate after stepping out of his ten day quarantine period for the service at St George's Chapel in Windsor today.
🔵 Read our Prince Philip funeral live blog for the latest updates
The Duke of Sussex arrived from the US on Sunday and is required to quarantine for ten days upon arrival.
He has been self isolating in Frogmore Cottage all week but was allowed to attend his grandfather's funeral on compassionate grounds.
Covid rules state he must continue to self isolate, however, at "all other times".
It comes as:
- Queen looked sombre at Prince Philip’s funeral on ‘her saddest day’
- Prince Harry stood apart from William at Philip’s funeral as he’s seen in Britain for first time since Oprah interview
- Britain paused for national minute’s silence to honour Prince Philip on day of mourning
- Absent Meghan Markle left handwritten note to Prince Philip as family gathered to say goodbye
- Queen’s special relationship with Prince Andrew proven once again as she seats him in prime spot for Philip funeral
- Meghan Markle watched Prince Philip’s funeral on live-stream from US with Archie after doctors said she couldn’t attend
It means the duke will likely have returned to Frogmore after the funeral, with The Telegraph reporting "the Duke of Sussex is thought to have stayed at Frogmore cottage" tonight.
It comes after he was seen chatting with his brother as they left the service this afternoon – the first time the pair have met face to face in over a year.
William was seen hanging back to let Harry and Kate catch him up as the mourners left the chapel.
The princes then walked together for several minutes, just moments after watching their grandfather's coffin lowered into the royal vault in emotional scenes inside the chapel.
The princes strode side by side, with Kate on Harry's right – and all three talking to each other.
Harry and William then walked slightly ahead of the Duchess and looked deep in conversation, glancing at each other while they chatted.
A body language expert told Fabulous the brothers looked "relaxed" in a "natural moment of unity" outside the chapel.
But with Harry believed to be back in isolation, the brothers may have had just a short time to catch up – and it could be days before they have another opportunity to meet.
It is not yet known how long Harry will stay in the UK and whether he and William have plans to meet again.
Source: Read Full Article